Skin problems are common with expectant mothers. The change in the skin of the mother is due to the high level of pregnancy hormones. Both estrogen and progesterone This results in dramatic changes in the body to promote the growth of the fetus.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
During pregnancy, mothers will have to face skin problems. Whether it’s dull skin, dehydrated skin or broken skin. Some people have acne like going back in time to being a teenager again. The problems encountered will be different, it will be the result of pregnancy hormones.
But the problem will gradually disappear. and improved after childbirth because hormone levels will return to normal But some mothers who are very active during pregnancy. There may be wrinkles or not completely faded which mothers can take care of their skin continuously or see a dermatologist for proper care
6 skin problems during pregnancy
- Itchy red skin rash Mothers should nourish with creams or lotions that are natural and gentle on the skin. Due to the strong smell of the cream May result in morning sickness. If the rash is red that spreads widely or looks abnormally blistered, complications that can occur during pregnancy may occur. which should not be allowed to spread
- Dull skin. On average, 90% of expectant mothers have darker skin tones, such as the armpits, neck, mid-abdomen, nipples, thighs, and genitals, and there are other skin problems. Followed by complications such as melasma, freckles, polyps. All problems are caused by changes in hormone levels that encourage the skin color to become darker than before. The problem can be solved by trying to avoid sunlight. and use a skin care cream to restore the skin to its original state
- Dehydrated skin Usually, postpartum mothers will inevitably face dehydrated skin. This is because the body will excrete the water that accumulates during pregnancy. Therefore, the edema of the mother’s body is less. and affecting the health of the mother’s skin as well The problem of dehydrated skin can be solved by adding water to the skin. Try to drink a lot of water. To replace the lost water in the body
- Sagging skin It can be solved with exercises that help tighten the skin. This should be light exercise such as walking slowly or doing yoga because it will help tighten the abdominal muscles. thigh muscles and help strengthen the sagging skin to be firmer
- Stretch marks. During pregnancy, the mother’s skin will expand rapidly. according to the size of the fetus thus causing the skin to become stretched This can be solved by applying anti-stretch mark cream or oil. to restore moisture to the skin along with drinking plenty of water It will help solve the problem of stretch marks as well.
- Skin is sensitive to light if it is necessary to work outside the home. and have to be exposed to sunlight often May cause dark skin, dark spots, dark spots, skin sensitive to light is due to the surge of hormones during pregnancy. Makes the skin extremely sensitive to light. If you have this problem, you should apply sunscreen SPF 30 or higher.
How to care for your skin during pregnancy
- Eat fruits and vegetables that are high in vitamin C regularly. Because vitamin C strengthens the skin of mothers such as guava, orange, avocado, berry family.
- Should avoid sunlight. The strong sunlight directly affects the mother’s skin tone. Because during pregnancy, the skin is sensitive to light. The time that should not be exposed to the sun is 11.00-16.00 if it is necessary to go outside. Sun protection should be applied.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. Drinking plenty of water will keep your skin hydrated. good blood circulation glowing skin
- Scrub and mask the skin with natural ingredients. Exfoliating will make your skin smoother. and make mom relax. You can exfoliate your skin. or mask the skin normally But should choose a scrub that is made from nature, does not adversely affect the unborn child.