There’s nothing better than getting that perfect pair of custom sweatpants. They fit just right and are so comfortable that they feel like a second skin. But finding the ideal fit can be tricky if you don’t have someone to help you measure yourself. Read on below to learn how to get your perfect fit with ease. And then get ready for those pants that will make all others pale in comparison:
Have a friend take your hip and waist measurements.
- To measure the circumference of your hips, wrap a measuring tape. Wrap it around the widest part of your hips, across the top of your legs.
- To measure the circumference of your waist, wrap a measuring tape around the narrowest part of your torso.
- To measure thigh circumference, find an appropriate size at an open area on each leg and place one end of the measuring tape. Then wrap it around until it meets its starting point. This will give you an approximation of how much room is available in those areas for additional stretch.
Take accurate measurements to get the perfect fit.
- Stand up straight in front of a mirror and take your measurements.
- Measure over clothing similar to what you will wear when working out, such as a t-shirt or tank top and underwear. This can help ensure that your pants are not too loose or tight, which could be uncomfortable while active.
Measurement guidelines for custom sweatpants
To get the perfect fit for your custom sweatpants, you’ll want to measure yourself using these guidelines:
- Measure from side to side over the widest part of your hips.
- Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline. If you are wearing a belt, do not include it in this measurement.
- Measure around your thigh’s width, usually about 7″ from your crotch. And where a pair of pants would normally ride up.
- Measure from inside leg seam to inside leg seam on both legs at their longest point. Usually where a pair of pants would sit while walking. It will determine how long each pant leg should be.
Measure your waist at your natural waistline, which is generally near the belly button.
Measure your waist at your natural waistline, which is generally near the belly button. It is different than where you would normally wear a belt. You can even order custom sweatpants with the logo from Alibaba in bundles. If you’re wearing sweatpants, this should be where the elastic band sits around your hips. The best way to do this without measuring yourself is by placing two fingers between your stomach and the top of the elastic band.
It’s best to measure with an assistant because having someone else measure for you will ensure you do it properly and consistently every time. If it also throws off their measurements, then there were probably some errors in their technique that need to be corrected!
Measure your inseam from the crotch to the ankle.
You want to measure from the crotch to ankle, not from crotch to floor. You also don’t want to measure where your thigh bone meets your lower leg (your knee). And from where your shin bone meets your lower leg (your ankle bone). Measure from the crotch down.
We hope that the tips in this article have helped you to understand how to measure yourself for custom sweatpants and get the perfect fit. Getting a perfect fit for your custom sweatpants is easy. You can send your order detail to Alibaba. They will do the exact job you want. It’s important to measure accurately and follow our guidelines so that your new custom sweatpants will fit when they arrive at your door.